Axim TC8802 90° Hold Open Transom Door Closer Mechanism Only (Medium Duty)
The Axim TC8800 Series – Market leading through durability, an Axim concealed closer is a hidden closing solution held integrally in the door leaf and transom. This means that the door requires no external hardware creating an aesthetically pleasing solution. The correct closing solution is dependent on the door and configuration. To this end, Axim has three power sizes and "no hold" or "hold open" control options in each concealed Transom Closer.
- The TC8800 range of Axim closers is a universal range of closers to suit most aluminium door sets.
- For specification purposes it has three strengths of closing dependent on the door width. These three types of concealed closer cater for small to large doors, up to 1150mm wide, and for severe weather conditions where additional closing strength is required.
- Suitable for single and double action doors
- Side load and end load fittings
- All of these ranges have a variety of door control options, including no hold opening which is suitable for low traffic areas, hold open at 90 degrees, suitable for high traffic areas
- To ensure the continued performance of the door a back check at 70 degrees comes as standard.
- 2 valves for closing and latching speed adjustment
- Preset cushion back-check
- Closing forces vary between 18Nm and 33Nm, depending on the situation and the size of the door
- Fully adjustable both vertically and laterally
- Two installation options, side and end load
- 90° Hold open
- Door width - 951mm - 1150mm
- Transom length - 293mm
- Transom width - 94mm
Not sure if this Transom Door Closer is right for your requirements?
If you are not sure if this transom door closer is right for your requirements please contact our friendly team today to discuss your requirements.